Make debugging easier by visualizing variables in an oscilloscope inspired way. Besides visualization, Grapher can also insta-replay, log to file and replay from file.
• Single line use -> Grapher.Log();
• Graph, log to file and log to console at the same time.
• Graphs and replays multiple variables concurrently.
• Supported types: float, int, bool, enum, List, Array, Queue, Vecto2, Vector3 (IEnumerables and Vectors are displayed as multiple channels).
• Replay immediately after exiting play mode, or later from file.
• Manually and automatically adjustable horizontal (time) and vertical (value) resolution.
• C# source code included.