Make debugging easier by visualizing variables in an oscilloscope inspired way. Besides visualization, Grapher can also insta-replay, log to file and replay from file.
- Single line use -> Grapher.Log();
- Graph, log to file and log to console at the same time.
- Graphs and replays multiple variables concurrently.
- Supported types: float, int, bool, enum, List, Array, Queue, Vecto2, Vector3 (IEnumerables and Vectors are displayed as multiple channels).
- Replay immediately after exiting play mode, or later from file.
- Manually and automatically adjustable horizontal (time) and vertical (value) resolution.
- C# source code included.